Special Institute on Petrochemicals
We hope you will join us April 10-11 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, for the EMLF Special Institute on Petrochemicals. The conference is being held downtown at the Omni William Penn Hotel. The Institute will be focusing on legal issues surrounding the growth of the petrochemical industry in Appalachia. CLE credits will be available.
Topics to be covered include:
• Acquiring Rights to Subsurface Reservoirs for Storage
• Engineering Malpractice Law in Construction Projects
• Internal Investigations in Petrochemical Emergencies
• Economic Impacts of the Petrochemical and Plastics Industry
• Legal Challenges to Adequate Pipeline Development
• Petrochemical Industry Legal Issues
• Environmental Permitting
• The New Toxic Substances Control Act
• OSHA’s Process Safety Management Standard
• Workforce Development
• Shell Chemicals Appalachia Cracker Project
• Petrochemical Development in Appalachia
• Natural Gas Liquids Storage
Donald Glass, Managing Counsel for Shell Chemicals Americas, will be opening the conference with an update on the Shell Appalachia Cracker Project. We have an excellent group of speakers who will share their knowledge of the industry.
To download a brochure, click here.
The full conference registration includes all program materials in electronic format online, continental breakfasts, Tuesday lunch, refreshment breaks and a hosted reception on Tuesday.
The special conference rates at the Omni are still being honored; reserve your accommodations online and register for the meeting by going to the EMLF website.