September 12 last day to register at discounted rate.
Special Institute on Oil & Gas Mineral Title Examination
EMLF Members Receive Discounted Member Rates
September 25-27, 2019, in Westminster, Colorado
For both new and experienced attorneys, landmen, support staff and others
involved in oil and gas title work!
Members of EMLF receive discounted member rates!
Time to register!
It’s time to register for the most comprehensive course on mineral title examination available!
Join our faculty of experts from around the country as they address critical issues
and developments relating to oil and gas mineral title examination including:
- Common and complex issues involved in preparing a title opinion
- Title due diligence for acquisitions, dispositions, and trades
- Title examination on Federal and Indian lands
- Title defect curative documents and tools
- Industry agreements affecting record title
- Pooling, unitization, and spacing issues affecting title
- Dealing with unleased and unknown owners
- Conveyance of decedents’ and trusts’ mineral interests and probate proceedings
- Preparing worksheets, chains of title, and document interpretation
|Get the details and register|
of continuing education credit (including one hour of ethics)!
Includes hundreds of pages of reference materials
Taught by a faculty of experts from around the nation
You can still order the course materials.