Online Registration Ends August 30
9th Law of Shale Plays Conference
September 5 – 6, 2018
View Schedule | Register Now
Omni William Penn Hotel
530 William Penn Place | Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Online registration for the 9th Law of Shale Plays Conference on September 5-6 in Pittsburgh ends August 30. If you would like to be included in the registrant list and receive the program materials before the program, register now! This one and a half day CLE is full of interesting topics and expert speakers, assembled by co-chairs Bridget D. Furbee (Steptoe & Johnson PLLC) and Cole T. DeLancey (Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation).
- Climate Change Litigation – Ramifications for Energy Development
- Dominion Energy Cove Point LNG – Shovels to Scissors
- Emerging Issues in Energy Litigation – Briggs and Beyond
- Title and Landmen – Issues and Best Practices in the Appalachian Basin
- FERC Natural Gas Pipeline Projects in a Changing Landscape
- Pennsylvania Environmental Rights Amendment
- Ethical Hot Spots – Ethical Issues in Litigating Energy Disputes
- And much more!
The program is approved by the State Bar of Texas for 10 hours, including 1 hour of ethics. Approved credit hours will vary by jurisdiction and are subject to each jurisdiction’s approval and credit rounding rules. IEL as registrar for the conference will directly apply for course accreditation in the following states: IL, IN, KY, MO, NM, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX, VA and WV.
This program has been accredited for 9 RL, RPL or CPL recertification credits and 1 Ethics credit for a total of 10 credits by the AAPL.
Online registration ends August 30!