Kentucky Mineral Law Conference Registration Nears 300
If you plan to attend the October 28-30 conference in Lexington next week, please register in advance by using the online registration form at www.emlf.org or download the registration form and fax it to EMLF. The program begins Wednesday afternoon with the Oil & Gas Track, Thursday all day are General Energy & Mineral Law and ethics sessions, and Friday morning are concurrent sessions on Coal Law and Climate Change Mitigation.
Topic Deadline for 31st Annual Institute – November 5
The EMLF Executive Committee and Annual Institute Planning Committee meets November 9 in Clarksburg, WV, to select topics and speakers for the Annual Institute at Amelia Island Plantation, Amelia Island, FL, May 9-11, 2010. Annual Institute Program chair is Sharon Flanery, Steptoe & Johnson, Charleston, WV; Coal chair is Frank Harrington, Alpha Natural Resources, Abingdon, VA; and Oil & Gas chair is Natalie Jefferis, EQT Midstream, Pittsburgh, PA.
Deadline for topic submissions is Thursday, November 5. We encourage you to submit suggestions for topics to Sharon Daniels, covering any area of energy development, electric power, oil & gas, coal, environmental, landmen, and renewable energy, accompanied by a descriptive paragraph and suggestion for speakers who can make scholarly and balanced presentations.
- October 28-30, 2009, Kentucky Mineral Law Conference, Lexington, KY
- February 4-6, 2010, Winter Workshops on Energy Law, Captiva Island, FL
- March 2010, Mine Safety and Health Law, Washington, DC
- May 9-11, 2010, 31st EMLF Annual Institute, Amelia Island, FL
- August 1-4, 2010, Coal Law Short Course, WVU Law, Morgantown, WV
- August 1-4, 2010, GHG Mitigation and Sustainable Energy, WVU Law, Morgantown, WV