Hotel Deadline Approaching
9th Law of Shale Plays Conference
September 5 – 6, 2018
View Schedule | Register Now
Omni William Penn Hotel
530 William Penn Place | Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Join program co-chairs Cole T. DeLancey (Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation) and Bridget D. Furbee (Steptoe & Johnson PLLC) at the 9th Law of Shale Plays Conference for exciting topics, impressive speakers and networking opportunities. Don’t miss out, register now!
- Dominion Energy Cove Point LNG – Shovels to Scissors
- Climate Change Litigation – Ramifications for Energy Development
- Emerging Issues in Energy Litigation – Briggs and Beyond
- Title and Landmen – Issues and Best Practices in the Appalachian Basin
- FERC Natural Gas Pipeline Projects in a Changing Landscape
- Pennsylvania Environmental Rights Amendment
- Ethical Hot Spots – Ethical Issues in Litigating Energy Disputes
- And much more!
The program is approved by the State Bar of Texas for 10 hours, including 1 hour of ethics. Approved credit hours will vary by jurisdiction and are subject to each jurisdiction’s approval and credit rounding rules. AAPL Credit will be available.
Register at the Early Bird Rate for Discounted Tuition
Rooms (in limited number) have been reserved at the Omni William Penn Hotel, 530 William Penn Place, Pittsburgh, PA 15219. Registrants should call 1.888.444.OMNI (6664) and advise that they are attending the “Shale Plays Law Conference” to receive a reduced rate of $165 + tax/night. The last day to obtain this special rate is August 15.
Book Hotel Online
If your firm or company would like more information about becoming a sponsor of this conference, please contact Lilly Hogarth. To view a full description of sponsorship opportunities and benefits, .