Registration Open and Sponsorship Opportunities Available
9th Law of Shale Plays Conference
September 5 – 6, 2018
View Schedule | Register Now
Omni William Penn Hotel
530 William Penn Place | Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Register now for the 9th Law of Shale Plays Conference! This fantastic one and a half day CLE program, assembled by co-chairs Cole T. DeLancey (Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation) and Bridget D. Furbee (Steptoe & Johnson PLLC), features expert speakers and exciting topics. Don’t miss out, register now!
- Value Creation in the Appalachian Basin
- Climate Change Litigation – Ramifications for Energy Development
- Emerging Issues in Energy Litigation – Briggs and Beyond
- Title and Landmen – Issues and Best Practices in the Appalachian Basin
- FERC Natural Gas Pipeline Projects in a Changing Landscape
- Update on Regulatory Issues in Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia
- Pennsylvania Environmental Rights Amendment
- Considerations for Developing Leased Acreage
- Litigation Update for the Shale Plays
- Insights and Advice from General Counsel
- Ethical Hot Spots – Ethical Issues in Litigating Energy Disputes
MCLE Credit, including ethics credit, will be available. AAPL Credit will be available.
If your firm or company would like more information about becoming a sponsor of this conference, please contact Lilly Hogarth. To view a full description of sponsorship opportunities and benefits, .
Rooms (in limited number) have been reserved at the Omni William Penn Hotel, 530 William Penn Place, Pittsburgh, PA 15219. Registrants should call 1.800.444.OMNI (6664) and advise that they are attending the “Shale Plays Law Conference” to receive a reduced rate of $165 + tax/night. The last day to obtain this special rate is August 15.
Book Hotel Online