8th Law of Shale Plays Conference
September 6-7, 2017
Presented by the Institute for Energy Law (IEL/CAIL)
and the Energy & Mineral Law Foundation (EMLF)
View Schedule | Register Now
Omni William Penn Hotel
530 William Penn Place | Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Online registration for the 8th Law of Shale Plays Conference on September 6-7 in Pittsburgh ends August 31. If you would like to be included in the registrant list and receive the program materials before the program, register now! This one and a half day CLE is full of interesting topics and expert speakers, assembled by co-chairs Bridget D. Furbee (Steptoe & Johnson PLLC) and Jennifer McDonough (Rex Energy Corporation).
- Insights and Advice from General Counsel from ExxonMobil, Range Resources, Pennsylvania General Energy, and Rex Energy
- The Applachian Storage Hub: Why It’s Important to You
- Going Global – A North American Gas Update
- Security and Cybersecurity Issues in the Shale Plays: How Will You Respond?
- Litigation Update – Hot Topics and Future Disputes
- What Infrastructure Does the Gas Industry Need? What Infrastructure Will the Opposition Allow?
- Let’s Get to Work! (Without Making the Same Hiring Mistakes)
- Update on Royalty Litigation
- Regime Change and Rollback – Federal Environmental Regulatory Update
- Emerging Capital Sources and Opportunities in the Oil & Gas Space
- Oil & Gas Hedging – An Introduction to the How, the Why and the Legal Aspects
- And More!
The program is approved by the State Bar of Texas for 9 hours, including 1 hour of ethics. Course ID Number: 928008028. Approved credit hours will vary by jurisdiction and are subject to each jurisdiction’s approval and credit rounding rules. IEL as registrar for the conference will directly apply for course accreditation in the following states: IL, IN, KY, MO, NM, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX, VA and WV. Visit our website for more information on MCLE Credit.
Online registration ends August 31!