Pittsburgh on September 7-8, 2016
7th Law of Shale Plays
The Energy & Mineral Law Foundation and the Institute for Energy Law/ Center for American and International Law are again co-sponsoring the 7th Law of Shale Plays, September 7-8 at the Sheraton Station Square in Pittsburgh, PA.
The program is co-chaired by Sharon O. Flanery at Steptoe & Johnson PLLC, Charleston, WV and Erin W. McDowell, Range Resources – Appalachia LLC, Canonsburg, PA. Former U.S. Senator from Texas, Kay Bailey Hutchison, will give the luncheon presentation “Energy Today: How It’s Shaping the U.S. Economy and Policy.”
- Regulation of the Oil and Gas Industry: A Governmental Perspective
- New SEC Rules and Guidance Impacting Publicly-Traded Energy Companies
- Five Essential Rules for a Reduction-In-Force
- What You Need to Know About PHMSA’s Mega-Rule for Gas Gathering and Transmission Lines
- Opportunities, Risks and New Developments in the Distressed Oil and Gas Industry
- Litigation Update – Hot Topics and Future Disputes
- Insights and Advice from General Counsel
- Private Equity and M&A in a Distressed Environment
- Cyber-Security Risks and the Shale Industry: What Is Your Exposure?
- Multijurisdictional Practice: The Ethics of Practicing Here, There and Anywhere
Follow this link for the complete program brochure, and to register online: http://www.cailaw.org/institute-for-energy-law/events/2016/law-of-shale-plays.html
The EMLF and IEL/CAIL gratefully acknowledge the generous support of our sponsors:
Hosted Luncheon Sponsors
- Baker Botts L.L.P.
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Range Resources Corporation
Networking Reception Sponsors
- Babst, Calland, Clements and Zomnir, P.C.
- McGuireWoods LLP
Canvas Bag Sponsors
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson PLLC