Schedule Available Online
8th Law of Shale Plays Conference
September 6-7, 2017
View Schedule | Register Now
Omni William Penn Hotel
530 William Penn Place | Pittsburgh, PA 15219
The schedule for the 8th Law of Shale Plays Conference, presented by the Institute for Energy Law and the Energy & Mineral Law Foundation, is now available online. Check out the lineup of trending topics and accomplished speakers and register now for this one and a half day CLE!
- The Appalachian Storage Hub: Why It’s Important to You
- Going Global – A North American Gas Update
- Security and Cybersecurity Issues in the Shale Plays: How Will You Respond?
- Litigation Update – Hot Topics and Future Disputes
- Insights and Advice from General Counsel from ExxonMobil, Range Resources, Pennsylvania General Energy, and Rex Energy
- What Infrastructure Does the Gas Industry Need? What Infrastructure Will the Opposition Allow?
- Let’s Get to Work! (Without Making the Same Hiring Mistakes)
- Update on Royalty Litigation
- Regime Change and Rollback – Federal Environmental Regulatory Update
- Emerging Capital Sources and Opportunities in the Oil & Gas Space
- Oil & Gas Hedging – An Introduction to the How, the Why and the Legal Aspects
- And More!
MCLE Credit, including ethics credit, will be available.