The 7th Law of Shale Plays Conference will be held in Pittsburgh, PA on September 7-8 at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square. We would like to invite you to join us again for this unique educational program featuring an impressive lineup of speakers addressing highly relevant topics for oil and gas attorneys.
Highlights this year will include:
- Regulation of the Oil and Gas Industry: A Governmental Perspective
- Five Essential Rules for a Reduction-In-Force
- Energy Today: How It’s Shaping the U.S. Economy and Policy with Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison
- The Big Reach: What You Need to Know About PHMSA’s Mega-Rule for Gas Gathering and Transmission Lines
- Opportunities, Risks and New Developments in the Distressed Oil and Gas Industry
- Insights and Advice from General Counsel
- Multijurisdictional Practice: The Ethics of Practicing Here, There and Anywhere
- And much more!
Register by August 22 to receive a tuition discount. Please visit IEL's website for more information on MCLE Credit and Hotel Discounts.
|Sharon O. Flanery
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
Charleston, West Virginia
||Erin W. McDowell
Range Resources - Appalachia, LLC
The Institute for Energy Law and the Energy & Mineral Law Foundation gratefully acknowledge the generous sponsorship support of
Hosted Luncheon Sponsors
• Baker Botts L.L.P.
• Baker & Hostetler LLP
• Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
• Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
• Paul Hastings LLP
• Range Resources Corporation
• XTO Energy Inc.
Networking Reception Sponsors
• Babst, Calland, Clements and Zomnir, P.C.
• McGuireWoods LLP
• Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
Canvas Bag Sponsors
• Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
• Reed Smith LLP
• Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
• Frost Brown Todd