Last Day for Discounted Registrations
January 5 is the last day to receive the early bird discount for registrations for the Winter Workshops on Energy Law, January 25-27 at the Lago Mar Resort & Club in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Register online or download the registration form and fax it to 859.226.0485.
CLE and Professional Education Credit
for EMLF Winter Workshops
The following state MCLE Boards have awarded the following credits for full attendance at the Winter Workshops on Energy Law:
- Colorado: 14.0 credits which includes 1.2 ethics credits
- Georgia: 11.9 General hours and 1.0 ethics credits
- Kentucky: 12.0 credits which includes 1.0 ethics credits
- Missouri: 14.70 credits which includes 1.20 ethics credits
- North Carolina: 11.75 Credits (ethics credits pending approval)
- Ohio: 11.75 credits which includes 1.0 ethics credits
- Texas: MCLE and State Bar College 9.75 credits which includes 1.0 ethic credits.
- West Virginia: 14.3 credits which includes 1.20 ethics credits.
CLE credit approval is pending in Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, New York, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Virginia. Self-reporting forms for Florida will be available at the EMLF registration desk. The American Association of Professional Landmen has awarded 11.0 RLP Credits and 11.0 CPL credits which includes 1.0 Ethics credits.
Special Institute for Landmen – March 8
A one-day program focusing on clauses in the oil and gas lease and descent and distribution rules will be held in Flatwoods, WV at the Days Inn Conference Center on Thursday, March 8.
Speakers are Sean Cassidy, Program Chairman, Professor Cy Fox, Russ Schetroma, John Heyer, John Keller, Tom Lane, David Grant Altizer, and George Mason. This panel of attorneys from New York, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Virginia will review unique provisions of their respective jurisdictions.
Following the special institute, the regular monthly dinner meeting of the Benedum Chapter of the AAPL will be held at the Days Inn Conference Center.