Sustaining Member: Law ﬁrms, consulting ﬁrms, corporations that want to list more than three members — $2,200
Sustaining Memberships provide the financial base needed to ensure the continued work of the EMLF to provide programs and projects that foster the study of energy law. All members of the Sustaining Member law firm or corporation in any location are covered by this category of membership, and are eligible to receive discounts on registration fees, access to the EMLF online white papers, and listing in the online directory.
- Alliance Resource Partners, L.P.
- Antero Resources Corporation
- Arch Coal, Inc.
- Arsenal Resources
- Ascent Resources, LLC
- Babst Calland
- Berwind Natural Resources Corporation
- Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP
- Blackhawk Mining, LLC
- Bowles Rice LLP
- Bricker & Eckler LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burns White LLC
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- Claire Sergent Walls Legal Group PLLC
- Clark Hill PLC
- CNX Resources Corporation
- CONSOL Energy Inc.
- Contura Energy Services, LLC
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C.
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- EQT Corporation
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso PLLC
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Hunton & Williams LLP
- Jackson Kelly PLLC
- Jim Bourbeau Land Service, Inc.
- K&L Gates LLP
- Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
- Kentucky River Properties LLC
- Lewis Glasser Casey & Rollins, PLLC
- LG&E and KU Energy LLC
- Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP
- Murray Energy Corporation
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Penn, Stuart & Eskridge
- Rajkovich, Williams, Kilpatrick & True, PLLC
- Reed Smith LLP
- Robinson & McElwee PLLC
- Sean Cassidy and Associates, P.C.
- Shuman, McCuskey & Slicer, PLLC
- Spilman Thomas & Battle, PLLC
- Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Stites & Harbison, PLLC
- Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC
- VanAntwerp Attorneys, LLP
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP