Location: Show map
369 West Vine Street
Lexington, KY 40507
Full e-brochure for Kentucky Mineral Law Conference
Register online now by clicking the red links.
Register now online by clicking on the appropriate category below or download the registration form. Please have your credit card ready in order to complete the transaction.
Download registration form
Not sure you qualify for the member rate? Please check this list to see if you work for one of the EMLF's sustaining members. All employees of a sustaining member firm are automatically considered EMLF members.
Accommodations - Reservations Page
Highlights of the agenda
- DOE Emergency Powers
- What’s a Justice (Going) to Do?
- Managing Electricity Supply and Costs
- Ethical Landmines for Landmen and Lawyers Who Work as or Hire Landmen
- Energy and Environmental Policy Under the Trump Administration: Challenges and Opportunities
- Electronic Communications, Data Security, and Privacy
- OSHA Jurisdiction Over Inactive and Abandoned Mine Properties
- Coal Law Update
- Intersection of Coal Mining and Alternative Energy Development
- Labor and Employment Law Update
- Oil and Gas Law Update
- Delayed Pipeline Construction in Appalachia
- Write What You Mean; Mean What You Write: Drafting Meaningful Dispute Resolution Provisions
- FERC Tax Rulings